Friday, November 19, 2010

Leggings are not pants



Carson Kressley has officially confirmed my opinion that leggings should NOT be worn as pants.  He made the statement publicly on yesterday's episode of Oprah and thank goodness for that!  I was beginning to think that I was the only one not jumping on this fashion bandwagon, but at least now I know there's two of us. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to leggings, in fact, I love them with a knit dress (a booty covering dress that is) and great pair of boots!  However, last time I checked leggings worn as pants were only appropriate when I was in the fourth grade.  And even then it was pushing it.

While we're on the subject of fashion, here are some cute items I've seen in my recent shopping travels...

I love this Metallic Sequin Infinity Scarf from Express, this Tulle Asymmetrical Zip Jacket from Fabrik, these Button Toe Heels also from Fabrik and these Taupe Fold Over Boots AGAIN from Fabrik...it's obvious I've been spending too much time in Cameron Village.  I also love this Cable Draped Cardigan and Piped Waistband Mini Skirt from The Limited  Oh, and I think I need a pair of TOMS.  Unfortunately these all fall in the WANT category.  The number one item right now in our NEED category is a table.  And we've found the winner!

Shayne Kitchen Table

So while we're at the mall this weekend registering (I have finally convinced T that it's time), we will be checking out this table...not the other items mentioned above! 

Oh, and just an FYI since we were on the subject of Oprah, there has been a shift in power.  Thomas and I watched a FULL episode of Oprah together last night!  T the TV Tyrant has stepped down from the throne...or at least for one night!

HAPPY FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!