Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whoever came up with the phrase...

"working like a dog" most definitely has not met our dog Gnarls.....


This is what he spends 95% of his time doing, and on this particular day I'm sort of jealous.  I think all of the spray paint from the weekend has gotten to my brain, so I'm going to bullet point some random thoughts...

1.  If I see one more thing about the TSA body scanners and pat downs, I'm going to scream.  Last time I checked cars and boats were not outlawed, so if it's that big of a deal DON'T FLY!

2.  I really LOVE Bethenny Frankel, but not enough to watch Skating With the Stars.  If it's worth watching let me know!  I'm afraid if T sees it on our DVR he might put a ban on recording, so I need some rave reviews before I risk it...

3.  Jeggings have officially grown on me...I hear Kohl's is where to go to get good ones.

4.  I'm adding cowboy boots to my Christmas list.

5.  I officially hate high heels...especially having to grocery shop in them after work...I'm seriously considering throwing a pair of tennis shoes in my purse to wear for after work errand running...I never thought it would get to this point.

6.  I'm still bitter about the ban on space heaters at work...

7.  I'm also bitter about not being on Oprah's Favorite Things episode...do they have to pay taxes on that stuff???

8.  I'm reluctant to admit that I like that new song "Like a G6". 

9.  T owes me a Chick-Fil-A peppermint chocolate chip milkshake.

10.  I can't wait to eat my favorite holiday food...for example, my Mom's Tiger Butter!  Feel free to comment with some of your favorite holiday treats or random comments!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!