Friday, December 24, 2010

25 things...

I'm a list kind of gal, so I figured this was the best way to journal what I'm thankful for this Christmas.

25.  Having a new home with T to start traditions and make memories in.


24.  Starbucks Peppermint Mochas and snowman donuts.


23.  Our real Frasier fur from my Papa's tree lot.


22.  My job even though it was responsible for me working up until Christmas Eve.

21.  My family and our health with our bodies letting us do what we want to without restrictions.

20.  Snow days.


19.  Family-to-be.


18.  Having people say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everywhere I go and being brighter in general just because it's that time of year.

17.  My sweet little g-dog.


16.  This being the last Christmas that I will be a Ms.

15.  The fact that my Mom is sweet enough to help me start traditions in my own home by sending me all of her best Christmas recipes.

14.  My Lord and Savior and His Son He sent to die for us so that we can live eternally in His kingdom.

13.  True friends and the love and support they provide.

12.  Being engaged to the person who makes me the happiest and makes me laugh the most.


11.  All of my coworkers who I've grown to be such good friends with and all of the inspiration and perspective they provide.  Working with such a group of diverse people has allowed me to appreciate all of the stages of life and the good, bad and the ugly that those stages bring.

10.  The abundance of grace and mercy that only God can provide.

9.  My amazing brothers and all of the big things they are going to do.

8.  All of my grandparents, aunts, uncles  and cousins and all of the ones I'm going to gain on May 21st.

7.  Finding the love of my life and being absolutely certain that I am right where I am supposed to be.

6.  Being done with my Christmas shopping officially at 11:05 pm, December 23rd.
  
5.  My superwoman of a Mom.

4.  All things Christmas.

3.  Hot chocolate...every night.

2.  Christmas movies, especially Elf and Fred Claus.

1.  People to wrap gifts for, since it's probably my favorite part of Christmas because I love every part about it, and it gives me time to think about all of the amazing people in my life that are so dear to my heart.




Merry  Christmas from our home to yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!