Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh, how I love unexpected visits

So, this is going to be a super duper quickie post.  My Mom and two brothers decided to come stay with T and I last night!  We had so much fun together complete with Mexican food, Million Dollar Money Drop (I wouldn't waste your time watching that show) and lots of laughs!  I thought I would leave you with this picture of our crazy dog...


My Mom took this picture, and yes, this is how our dog sleeps.  Under a blanket, and if he gets untucked in the middle of the night he cries and barks until I tuck him back him.  My mom got to experience this first hand last night.  She'll probably volunteer to be the one on the couch next time...

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!