Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pitbulls, parolees and a spray paint fog...

So, last night consisted of me on the couch sucked into a Pitbulls and Parolees marathon.  Yes, you read that right - pitbulls and parolees.  Didn't think it was my cup of tea either, but T always seems to get me hooked on these crazy reality TV shows.  I usually start by making fun of them since they usually consist of cops chasing meth addicts, a crazy man trying to catch some abnormally large fish or abandoned storage units being auctioned off, but before I know it I'm hooked and am spending my Monday night watching a sweet little single Mom and her son adopt a rehabilitated dog named Traho from Villalobos.  Sounds crazy I know, but the show really is sweet. 

Meanwhile T was in our garage frying his brain cells because he refused to open the garage door while he spray painted our bookshelves.  We've lost our minds.  T was insistent on getting them painted and in our office, but those of you who are familiar with spray paint may know that you are only supposed to use it when the temperature is between 50 and 70 degrees.  And it is currently 30 something, so T justified his non-ventilated workspace with a break for fresh air every 10 minutes and a fan that only blew the toxins around like a spray paint tornado in hopes that the garage would stay above the target 50 degrees.  I refused to be a part of that madness.

He may be high for the next week or so, but he got the job done...


And I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!