Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Semi-homemade

This is a quickie post, seeing as T had the day from you know where yesterday (complete with a fire at the workplace and a temperamental hot water heater at home).  Therefore, last night I spent some quality time with my sweetie, and we tried to give our computers a rest.  I do have an inner nurturing self too somewhere in there!

After work last night, I made a quick trip to the grocery store (ugh, I am so sick of that place) and picked up dinner and some more supplies for Christmas treats!  I have three holiday parties to attend this week, and one to babysit for, so I needed to stock up.

I whipped up some lasagna and garlic bread (aka unwrapped and threw in the oven - thank you Stouffer's and Pepperidge Farms), and my man was happy!  It may not have been homemade, but it's the thought that counts, right?

The rest of the night consisted of a yoga class, a little play time with our friend's new puppy, Sawyer, and some good ol' rest and relaxation.

Have a wonderful day, and try to stay warm!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!