Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Snowboarding"...and I use that term loosely

T did a little editing (aka cutting out all of the dead time consisting of I've-fallen-and-I-can't-get-up moments), and came up with this little clip for the blog. 

I would like to preface this video by saying that I had a few disadvantages.  First off, I own absolutely 0 items of clothing for any type of winter sport, so I'm rockin T's jacket, pants and board.  I blame all the falls on the bagginess of the clothing and the over sized equipment.  The only items I had to add to the outfit were a few accessories consisting of a cute toboggan to salvage any hope of fashion otherwise ruined by the rest of my ensemble, an animal print belt to hold up my pants and these Ugg boots that provided less than adequate ankle support for an amateur snowboarder like myself.


I'm lucky I'm not going to be walking down the isle with a full blown leg cast after our adventure.

So, with that information, here is all we were left with...a 19 second clip of me snowboarding...and most of it consists of me trying to convince T that I did the safe thing by bailing from my lightning speed ridin'.  Like the lingo?

Untitled from carvebeast on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!