Thursday, January 20, 2011

I got nothin'

Last night was filled with my office 2011 kick off party, trying on my wedding dress for the first time and mattress shopping, so instead of writing my blog I rested after I got home.  Aka occupied myself with the internet and books while T watched the Duke/NC State game.  I think his blood pressure might have reached 200 as he coached from the couch. 

All I have to say is I love my dress so much (thank you Mom for making it possible), and we will not be buying the $2,000+ super-duper-ultra-plush-orthopedic-pillowtop-felt-like-I was-laying-on-a-cloud-in-heaven mattress regardless of how much I might campaign for it. 

Happy Thursday, and be jealous of my Mom who is on her way to Santa Monica, CA today!  I love you Mom!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!