Thursday, January 13, 2011

Switching gears...


Last night, I was exhausted and feeling a little blah, so when it was time to sit down and do a little reflecting by writing my blog I decided that I would rather do a little Bible studying instead.  I'm working through a Beth Moore Bible study currently.  It's called, "Jesus 90 Days With The One And Only", and it's great.  I love having a Bible study to keep me plugged in especially the ones that have blank lines that force you to write down your thoughts.  I love going back and reading to see what I was going through at that particular time and seeing how I've grown.  So, if you're looking for a good one I highly recommend this one.   

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, what is the book like? I've been wanting to do a more in-depth study of Jesus, but I've also had issues with Beth Moore studies in the past (feeling like she was stating assumptions outside of Scripture as facts). Let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!