Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thoughts and prayers

I'm struggling to come up with anything to write tonight.  Someone very dear to my heart lost her husband tragically this past weekend and I just can't get it off my mind.  I won't go into any details; just please keep her in your prayers.  It was their one year anniversary this past weekend, and I can't imagine what she's going through right now losing the love of her life.  Life is so precious, and I want to be appreciative of every day that I am blessed with.  It's hard for me to understand why this has to happen to people, many of whom have already been through many struggles already, but I just have to remind myself that God is in control, and He will provide people with the strength and perseverance to get through even the toughest of circumstances. 

Thankful,
K       

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your friends loss. She and you are both in my heart and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!