Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a list kind of night

I'm using this pictureless post as a space for a To Do list for 2011.  I know, I know it's February, but I'm usually too busy mourning the loss of the holiday season to muster up the energy to make a list of  New Years resolutions.  And these are more like goals instead of resolutions anyways.  Oftentimes, I hesitate to try new things because I'm extremely afraid of failure.  Probably why this Christmas gift from T is still sitting on my kitchen table unused...


So, here is the start of my list...

1.  Go 3 places that I've never been before.  At least one of them must require a passport.
2.  Learn to sew.
3.  Give a few handmade gifts using goal number 2.
4.  Plant something...and watch it grow not die.  I would love to be one of those super Moms with the garden one day.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.   
5.  Run a half marathon...and live to tell about it.
6.  Broaden aka acquire cooking "skills".
7.  Invest in a nice camera...one that requires the use and adjustment of a lens.
8.  Take a photography class...or 2.
9.  Discover a new passion.
10.  Beat T at Words With Fiances again. 

So, that's what's on my mind tonight.  Just a little list...hope to be adding and checking off as we progress through 2011!

1 comment:

  1. good news and bad news..

    the bad first: #10 will never happen. that's just something you're gonna have to cope with.

    the good second: you can check #1 off your list.
    better get your passport ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!