Monday, February 14, 2011

To my forever Valentine...


14 Reasons Why I Love You:

1.  You make me laugh nonstop!  Especially lately when you do your Toddlers & Tiaras impression. 
2.  You are my best friend, and I'm so thankful that our relationship is built on such a solid friendship.  I just know that's the secret to our crazy love for each other.
3.  I can't ever seem to get enough time with you.
4.  Your adventurous and spontaneous spirit.  You make this scheduled planner see the world differently, with such a more beautiful perspective.
5.  Your intelligence that amazes me constantly and all of our wonderful conversations because of it.
6.  Your faith, and the way you make me want to be a better person every day.
7.  The cute little wrinkles around your eyes.  You are one of those lucky ones who is just going to get more and more handsome with age.  I've already seen it in action.
8.  Your passion for life and your glass-half-full-perpetual-good-mood attitude that always keeps me smiling.
9.  How you always make me feel like the most important thing in your life and the respect you me.
10.  How you always back my car in the driveway at night so I can just pull right out in the mornings; it truly is the little things.
11.  How you always end sentences to me with beautiful, sweetheart, gorgeous, babe, etc.
12.  The way you challenge me and don't just tell me what I want to hear.
13.  The way you never cut corners and always pull off the most amazing experiences for us.
14.  The fact that I think Valentine's Day is super cheesy, but I just dedicated a post to you for it. 
15.  One more just for good measure.  I love how we don't feel it necessary to celebrate silly holidays and dating anniversaries because we truly celebrate each other and what we have every day. 

I love you from the bottom of my heart T baby!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!