Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We won!

Back in September, T's Mom (Brenda), my Mom, Jamie and I attended the Southern Bridal Show and registered T and I in tons of drawings while we were there.  Apparently that's what you do at this show.  There were some chicks who came with return address labels to expedite the registering process.  They were rushing around like mad women with their rolls of stickers plastering them on any giveaway card they could get their hands on.  Half of them probably weren't even brides, but that's neither here nor there.  I, the amateur, left with a cramped hand and low expectations.  I didn't expect to win anything because I never do, but much to my surprise we received these in the mail...


We won 2 all inclusive 2 night stay vacations!  Here are our destination choices at these Viva Wyndham Resorts:

Tampa, Orlando, Miami or Fort Lauderdale, FL
Atlantic City, NJ
Atlanta, GA
Las Vegas or Reno, NV
Branson, MO
Anaheim, San Diego or Palm Springs, CA
Myrtle Beach, SC
Nashville or Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Honolulu, HI
Toronto or Niagra Falls, ON
Montreal, QB
Calgary, AB
Vancouver, BC
Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Mazatlan or Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Puerto Rico
St. Maarten
Freeport, Bahamas
La Romana or Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Any recommendations???



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!