Thursday, March 17, 2011

A birthday is a brewin'!

I am both a lover of birthdays and surprises.  And this weekend I get to compile those two loves for my sweetie and celebrate his big 2-5.  Quarter of a century old babe...you're really gettin' up there.  Unfortunately it's going to have to stay low key since we have about a million expenses coming in with the wedding and honeymoon, but it will be special nonetheless. 

I'm so looking forward to spending a full weekend with my love!  It's been a while since we've gotten to do that, so we're both pretty excited.  It's supposed to be gorgeous in Raleigh this weekend with highs in the 80s, so that will be icing on the cake.  And oh, there will be cake.  And maybe even a day trip to the beach if we get really crazy.  We're both dying to go there; it's our favorite place to be hands down.  We have some of our best memories together with our chairs down by the water, a cold Sam Adams dripping with condensation, our toes in the wet sand, sun kissed skin that gives you a little chill as the day gets later watching the sun go down and talking about our future together.  I long to make more of those familiar memories.  Maybe we'll just have to do that this weekend.

Looking forward to celebrating you handsome babes!



3 comments:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!