Sunday, April 10, 2011

G-dog has a new love

We had a very productive weekend at our house and are hoping these last few waking hours of our Sunday will prove to be restful.  In an attempt to recover, I'm going to leave you with this picture of our first born.  Ever since he turned 3 (21 in dog years), he's taken a liking to cold beer.  The most we've ever given him is the last drop out of our bottle, but he obviously remembers...


The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, so I'll do the admitting for him.  I have a video as proof too, but I couldn't figure out how to upload it without my sweetie.  I'll post it later this week along with some pictures from the rest of our weekend.  And be on the lookout for our engagement story later this week - I'm finally going to sit down and document it!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!