Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A gown fitting and Five Guys...

Last night was spent running errands in preparation for the big day.  Unfortunately I forgot to pack a change of clothes and a comfortable pair of shoes, so I clunked around North Hills in my business attire and much too high heels.  My sweet Maid of Honor and best friend, Jamie, met me after she got off work and we headed to my gown fitting!  It went well, and towards the end of the fitting the seamstress asked me what my veil looked like.  Well from the get go I never thought I wanted a veil; I just never liked how they looked when I saw them in magazines and didn't picture myself in one, so I had planned to go another route for my hair/accessory, etc.  She told me I should try one on just for fun, so I did and I completely fell in love with it.  So, veil it is.  I can't believe this was my first time trying one on, and thank goodness I did because I think I would really have regretted not wearing one on the one day I actually can! 

Ironically after the fitting, we decided to have Five Guys for dinner.  What's better than girl talk over a cheeseburger, fries and a Diet Coke, right?  I can't believe I picked Five Guys after swearing off their food the day I picked up my lunch and the bag looked like so...


And after finding my G-dog in this state when I got home...


...looks like I'm not the only one who regrets my choice for dinner.  Luckily mine didn't consist of an ungodly amount of plastic.  It's his guilty pleasure, and his stomach and gums hate him for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!