Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How cool is it when...

...the little girl you started babysitting when she was 5 is now 11 and has a cell phone?  And still thinks your cool and text worthy.  And keeps you entertained at work with picture texts of her Spring Break road trip from North Carolina to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL.  I miss you Spring Break, but I REALLY miss you kiddos and being a nanny full time.





Very cool...and very full circle.  To think she used to beg me to play with my cell phone only to playfully poke at all the buttons with no intention of doing anything but making the screen light up with all types of random characters never failing to accidentally dial a random number or two.  And now my girl is picture texting!  How time flies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!