Monday, April 4, 2011

So long sweet Sunday

T and I headed out of town again this weekend for another wedding shower!  It was lovely, and I'll be back later this week with pictures.  We had good luck with mother nature this weekend, for once.  It's usually snow, rain or fog when we hit the road, but we had a gorgeous drive both there and back.  Then and now...


We especially enjoyed Sunday and the gorgeous weather that it brought.  We were somewhat productive with a trip to Cameron Village to look at tuxes and a run to the grocery store.  I absolutely love grocery shopping with T.  Boys still act like kids in grocery stores, or at least mind does...getting excited about snacks and rolling down the aisles like so...


Reason #859 why I love him.

I went on a long run Sunday afternoon and saw this when I got back to the house...


Hammock = success.  We are both so excited about Spring and Summer around the corner.  We love being outside and live for weather like this.  

I also got in the best kind of yoga...


The kind with G-dog practicing Sphinx to my left and T to the right coaching me when it came time for boy push ups.  

I spent the rest of the afternoon making lunches for the week and whipping up some spaghetti for dinner...


I threw this one in for you, Mom.  Thought you would be proud of all the cooking going on!

I'm excited about the return of cold, Spring food!  Some of my favorites are on the menu for lunch, pasta salad and egg salad on whole grain bread!

 

Pasta Salad:  Veggie multicolored noodles, red peppers, cucumbers all mixed together with Italian Dressing.

I just love Sundays.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!