Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well wouldn't you know...

...the auditors showed up at work today...and will be here for two weeks...which means no lunch breaks...overtime...and running around like a mad woman.  But I'm surprisingly ok with it.  The craziness makes the days fly by, and we have to get it over with once a year...might as well be now.

On a brighter note, we found out Steve and the Ross kiddos will be down at the beach house too this weekend which will make for an extra fun getaway!  There will be surfing, seafood, wedding festivities, movie nights with the kids, cold beer and lots and lots of sunshine!  I cannot wait!

Found these old pictures of T and sweet Caroline last night, and it made my heart melt.  I sure hope a little girl is in our future. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!