Monday, May 9, 2011

The beach with my bestie...

...well... it was heavenly.  We rotated chairs and soaked up every ray of sunshine...


We enjoyed a cold, adult beverage or two...


We ate great food...


We watched movies...


Gushed about our men, reminisced about high school and college, walked and talked for miles, did not bake a cherry pie, spent way too much time on twitter, indulged in a traditional blizzard (DQ that is), enjoyed some Akon on Pandora, chatted about all things wedding, dreamed about babies and being pregnant at the same time, laughed a lot and just enjoyed some good ol' girl time that I will cherish forever.  I'm so thankful for you, Jamie!  Thanks for being such an amazing friend for all these years, and I can't wait for all the years and beautiful memories to come!  I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!