Monday, May 2, 2011

Loves of late: Beach edition

So, this post started off on Friday night, but was interrupted many times, so just bear with me.

I'm sitting here at the beach house, watching Royal Wedding highlights and waiting on T to get back from his THIRD session of surfing today.  He better hurry because I'm in some serious need of seafood. 


What I'm loving...all the William and Kate coverage (it was so cute, at my bridal shower on Thursday, I overheard two of the ladies I work with talking, and one of them said, "She's our Kate" in reference to me.  So sweet.), cloudless sunshine...


...sandy toes, beach runs to the pier (that I thought was 2 miles away and ended being 4, so I'm also loving that I am capable of 8 mile runs!), my boy in his wet suit...


...no makeup and air dried hair, golf car travel...


 and the return of white linen pants.  I heart the beach.

And yes, I got my seafood!


Unfortunately for my wedding dress, it was all fried.  T and I split the combination of 3 and enjoyed yummy shrimp, scallops and crab cakes.  It was delicious.

I'll go ahead and just keep adding to my loves since this past weekend was so amazing.  I'm loving...

How boys pack for the beach...


I mean what more do you need than guns and paper airplanes?

Sand castles and future engineers...




That I didn't trip or stumble over any words when I did my reading at the wedding ceremony!  And that it totally got rid of my wedding nerves.  Their ceremony was absolutely beautiful.  It was the most love filled wedding I've EVER been to. 

Great food and a great view...


Reuniting with old friends...


My sweet boy...


Finding out he's a dancing fool thanks to this awesome band!


One of my best friends marrying the love of her life!  We wish you all the best!



Sparkler charged exits...


And candle and lantern lit paths...


The wedding weekend was simply beautiful, and one I will never forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!