Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No rest for the weary

I stayed home yesterday battling off a stomach bug with every intention of filling the day with rest and recorded TV.  At about 9:30...am...I couldn't take it anymore, and that's when the productivity began.  So, I'm pleased to say I'm feeling a lot less blah, the programs are printed, I caught up on about 856 e-mails, all the gifts are purchased for the wedding party, my ring is at the jeweler to finish up my band, the guest list is set in stone, the house is cleaned, laundry somewhat done and I even managed to cook a meal.  Maybe the productivity will ease my insomnia.  I'm so excited to head to the beach again with Jamie!  The Ross family is so nice to let us use their house AGAIN!  That's all I've got!  My brain is already in Boone...on May 21st...at Crestwood...on the lawn...saying, "I do".   

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!