Sunday, May 15, 2011

The wedding week is here!

Six days away!  We've made it.  Details have been finalized, and now it's time to coast and enjoy every moment leading up to our big day.  I could not be happier and am completely overwhelmed with emotion.  How did I get this lucky? 

This past Friday, we headed downtown and got our marriage license.  As we were walking down to the plaza, T said, "So this means we're going to legally be married once we get this license right?"...  He kills me.  Can't wait for this baby to be signed, sealed and delivered.


Projects are finished...


Bag is packed for the hoenymoon...(hope this stuff will work since I have absolutely no clue where we're going STILL)


Party dresses are ready to go...


Do dads have been gathered...


Last minute wedding day necessities have been purchased and bagged...


And since the suitcases and piles of clothes are out, G-dog is in official pout/needy mode...


T and I had the BEST weekend together.  We've been going 100 miles an hour this past week knowing we were going to put this weekend away just to be together and relax before all the festivities commenced.  We did fun things like watch movies, eat Mellow Mushroom pizza, look at our old facebook messages we sent back and forth when we first started dating, browse old pictures, listen to music and just be together.  Taking a moment to breathe and remember what this time is all about.  

I can't even begin to explain how amazing it feels to be less than a week away from marrying the man of my dreams.  My heart could just explode out of my chest.  Lately everything brings me to tears...in a good way.  Just because I can't believe I've found this amazing person who wants me to be his forever.  Words don't do it justice.

This afternoon T was napping, so I decided to watch some trash TV that I had been meaning to catch up on and to rest my anxious wedding thoughts, and they ALL had weddings...Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters.  And I'm ashamed to say they all made me a little teary eyed.  Pathetic I know.  And I'm not normally an emotional person, but goodness, I can't explain how crazy emotional this time in your life is.

I'm SO looking forward to next weekend.  It's the only time we'll have everyone we love and are closest to together at the same time, and I'm going to soak up EVERY minute.  I'll be in an out, hopefully with some posts here and there.

CHEERS!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!