Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Full Circle Baby

My sweet T proposed to me at sunrise on the beach on May 21, 2010, and I married him on May 21, 2011 at sunset in the mountains.  Now that's what I call full circle, baby, and I am the ultimate lover of all things full circle.


My heart is so full, and my mind is overflowing with emotions and details from the past few weeks that I never want to forget.  So, in an attempt to document it all, I'm going to be spilling out random posts of pictures and words from those precious days.  No clue how many posts this will take or in what order they will come. 


Tuesday morning I couldn't help myself, and so I already wore my "wedding perfume" to reminisce, and it had barely been a week since the big day.  Scents have always been a huge memory trigger for me, so I bought a special perfume for the wedding day in hopes that every time I wore it, the smell would bring me back to the best day of my life.  And after one day of trying it, I'd say it was a major success.  But now it's buried in a drawer, so that the times I wear it are few and far between.  Making it more special.

Our photographers sent us our teaser from their blog, so if you're interested, here's the link:

http://www.simplyphoto.net/blog/?p=1803

AJ and Cynthia are such an amazing and inspirational couple, which made this experience all the more enjoyable for both Thomas and I.  The two of them radiate love and passion, and we love them dearly.  They are some of the most genuine people I know.  Did I mention that their work is brilliant as well?  We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

I'll be back with details from the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, etc. soon after I get over my honeymoonitis.  It was the absolute time of our lives, and the most fun party with all of our closest friends and family.  Can't wait to share all the juicy details!


Now back to Costa Rica which is where I believe my brain still is...wishing I could trade my work attire for last week's...




Just the start of our many adventures together.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!