Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last bit of the pictures and a note

I'm wrapping up the Costa Rica fun with a few leftover pictures. 


The company was definitely the best part.










Love you sweet baby - thanks for the honeymoon of my dreams!

And just a little note to all you brides to be.  Everyone told me that the wedding day would be a blur, flying by and next to impossible to remember.  And I couldn't disagree more!  I felt more present and at peace on my wedding day than any other day in my entire life, and I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed every moment!  I soaked that day up like a sponge - every scent, every color, every interaction and every moment with my sweet T, and you can too! 

There are plenty of things that can upset or stress you the day of, but just remember that you only get that day once and embrace every second of it!  And this is coming from a bride who was up at 3 in the morning with a stomach bug the night before the wedding sick as a dog, sitting on the floor shaking while my Mom promised it was all going to be OK.  Meanwhile texting every person in her contacts to pray for me.  Yes, it's true, that really happened.  But thanks to the prayers of friends and family I was good as new by the time the festivities started the next day.  No matter what happens, don't sweat the small things and remember what the day is all about - you and the man you're going to spend the rest of your life with!!!   

Ditto for the honeymoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!