Monday, June 6, 2011

When we weren't ziplining through the rain forest...

...we were rediscovering our love of reading.  Husband and I read nine books between the two of us.  News flash, when you aren't preoccupied with a job and life's daily To Do list, you actually have free time.  So we read.  In the hammock...


On the beach...


In our "open air" living room...


In our canopy bed...


Just me and my sweetie.  Like an old married couple.


And we vowed to actually give ourselves quiet time every once in a while when we got back home to our daily grind.  To enjoy things we had forgotten to take time to do, like reading.

I'm going to add yoga for me and surfing for T to that list too.  We enjoyed a lot of that as well.




It was a pretty amazing place to practice yoga, and our resort had a world class instructor.  The classes were two hours long each, and I miss them! 

Oh, I could also add the spa in too.  Minus the price tag.  T and I got our first ever massages, and they were amazing.  T got the relaxing one, and I got the deep tissue.  The entire spa was built out of bamboo, and just outside the room we got our couples massage in, there was a waterfall.  We also got to hang out in this massive hot tub right after we were done.  So relaxing.  Luckily Spa Bambu was right by our Villa, so we got to hear the waterfall constantly.  We could hear the ocean too - HEAVEN.



See Spa Bambu?  That was from right on our front porch.  After all these teaser pictures of our villa, I should probably do a post on it tomorrow.

Oh, how we miss you and your slow pace, Costa Rica!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!