Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Same Story

Tonight is not much different...it's 10:55 PM and I just finished a fruit pizza and am finally in bed sitting down to write this post after a long but lovely day.  Despite the monsoon halfway through and a loss, T's ultimate frisbee game was lots of fun, and I so enjoyed hanging out with the frisbee wives who I've missed.  I got to hang out with sweet Kara and get lots of cuddle time with her darling son, Krewson.  I was so happy to see the lovely Debbie there and catch up with her and meet Christina for the first time who is adorable and pregnant and glowing.  I love living vicariously through new Mamas.  I can't wait to spend summer weekends with the frisbee crew!

It's one of my favorite coworker's birthday tomorrow, so flowers and a summery dessert were a must.  Here's what I whipped up for my dear friend, Susie, with LOTS of love.  She really is the best.








I'm super sleepy but my house is clean and my heart is full.  Can't wait to see my cousin and meet his girlfriend tomorrow!  A cookout is in order!

2 comments:

  1. Great seeing you last night girly! Glad you got the fruit pizza finished! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with kara! it was fun seeing everyone last night, even in the downpour. Here is Beth Moore's blog I was telling you about: http://blog.lproof.org/

    and my blog: www.thelowthers.blogspot.com

    the fruit pizza looks yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!