Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boone

T's flight left at 5:45AM this morning, so G-dog and I decided to head out of town early too.  So, at 6AM we hit the road.  Note to self, enjoy more sunrises.  This is how our crazy dog positions himself for long rides...


He cries the entire time even though "want to go for a ride?" is his favorite phrase.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and diagnose him with a smidgen of separation anxiety, but regardless, it doesn't make for the most pleasant of drives.  Normally Dad drives and Mom's job is to keep puppy entertained, but no such luck this morning.

The gorgeous sunrise and dropping temperature sure did sweeten the trip, however.



Gnarly is spending the rest of the week with Grandma and Grandpa (T's parents), so I made a quick stop at the 421/77 intersection and handed baby boy over.  Him and Dave are going to have the best time together, and hopfully I'll be picking up a worn out boy on Sunday night.  Meanwhile, the mountains are calling my name...

  
I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!