Thursday, August 18, 2011

Letters to T

Dear sweet T,

This "just because" gift made my week...


Thanks for always knowing what I need and when I need it. 

I'm so looking forward to our weekend together - counting down the hours until burgers and cold beer tomorrow night.  If Entourage Season 7 isn't at Blockbuster this weekend, we're breaking down and buying the darn DVD.  It's only right since we're due for one of these.  Traveling starts back up next weekend, so hermits we'll be.

Dear Yoga,

You're healing powers amaze me.  I had the worst crick in my neck all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but your Bethenny workout healed me.  I woke up crick free this morning, so I'm adding massage to your job description.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be holed up in my house with husband and Gnarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!