Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loves of Late: Cannonball Edition

Today I finally came to terms with the fact that my Boone getaway is over (it has been since Sunday), and my normal schedule has resumed.  It was so nice to be in the mountains, enjoying the fresh air and the great company.  I had the best time, and I can't wait to plan my annual Fall trip in October.  Now on to loves of late...

The Help


I was a little skeptical since the book was so good, and I knew that it would be hard for the movie to measure up.  I was pleasantly surprised by how great it was, and everyone should go see it even if you haven't read the book.

The Mini Blizzard


It's the perfect amount, and the Reese's Cup has been my dessert of choice lately.  Tonight I had to bribe T after we left Panera.  A dipped cone did the trick.  Husband isn't plagued with sweet tooth syndrome like I am, but he always falls for my negotiations.  "We'll go to DQ, you can stay in the car, I'll run in and grab it, and if they don't have a cherry dipped cone, I'll get you a delicious smoothie...I'm certain they have a mango one".  "Ok, babe, I'm in, here's my card".  I love you sweetie.

The Infamous G-dog 


He loves tagging along for nightly outings.  I mean look at that stance.

This Video  I can assure you that no one was hurt in the making of this, so don't feel bad if you die laughing.  I sure did.  This is what my sweet Aunt Barbara deals with when she lets these boys out of her sight with her iPhone for one minute.  Bless her heart.  Bless the heart of all mamas with little boys.  This little trouble maker is my little cousin, Drew, and I think he will think twice next time he cannonballs into a shallow pile of stuffed animals.  Make sure your volume is up to get the full effect. 
                                       
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!