Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wrong Decade

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade.  Like maybe I was meant for the 1960s when trench coats, high waisted skirts and leopard print pumps were all the rage.  And don't even get me started on the hairstyles...a perfect french twist, yes please!  Thank goodness for the fashion icons behind these trends.  Did you know that we have Audrey Hepburn to thank for the birth of the skinny jean?  True story, 1960s baby.  And Jackie O with her massive sunglasses.  A genius decade that was.

I am SO excited about the Banana Republic Mad Men Collection!!!


Here are some of my favorites:

 

Be still my heart...I want it ALL!  

I'm also SO excited about this new TV show...


Wrong decade I tell you, wrong decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!