Friday, August 12, 2011

Yesterday in Boone we...

We started off our morning with strawberry, banana smoothies and a run at the Greenway Trail...


Followed by lunch on the golf course...



Ice cream at Kilwins...

Chocolate for me, peanut butter chocolate for Mom


Then we took my brother, Dalton's, dog, Cano, to the lake...

He made a friend.  I love Weimaraners.

And I could just eat this cutie with a spoon...


We finished off our day with a delicious dinner my Mom made, Tilapia, roasted potatoes and sweet corn on the cob.  I'll post her recipe soon. 

T has been having fun with the boys in Seattle too...



Thank goodness for time off!  Y'all have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. OH man!! I miss Kilwins!! You know there is one in Cary? Corner of Davis & High House!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!