Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching Up

I've missed my little blog!  However, life has been quite busy lately, and writing and documenting have taken a back seat.  First and foremost, my best friend got engaged!!!


Dusty proposed to her in Vegas, and they're planning a wedding for September 2012!  I'm so happy for them and excited to gear up for another big day!!!

Thursday, Friday and Saturday I got to play Mom for the two cutest girls on the planet!  I've been babysitting the Brady girls for four years now, and they have me hoping and praying for little girls one day!  We had the best time together.  Here were some of my favorites:

Spending the last few hours before bedtime in the driveway complete with jump rope and hairdos.



The first thing they did when I got there after work on Thursday was run upstairs to get my "look alike" that they had to show me right that minute...Exhibit A


And then proceeded to inform me that my look alike was Jasmine dressed in "Kathryn clothes", and that whenever the Barbie's hairdo changed mine needed to also.  Needless to say, I've never had my hair played with more than I did the last three days.  It was the best.

Hairstylist extraordinaire.


While in the driveway, I found that my dog is not the only one with quirks...

Little Miss Lacy Lou.

Saturday we went and saw Dolphin Tale with another Mom and her two girls.  It was precious, and the girls absolutely loved it.  We followed it up with a trip to Chick-fil-a for vanilla cones and some fun in the play place.




And getting dressed for outings is quite an ordeal for girls even at this age!  There is lots of trying on, running around to test the comfort of the outfit/shoes, and accessorizing with costume jewelry, bows and headbands of course.  I absolutely loved it, especially when they whipped out these pink converse cuties...

I mean, give me a break, is that not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?


I had the best time with these cutie patooties.  Little girls are the best; they're so sweet and proper and are just your fun little buddies to hang out with.  I cannot wait to be a Mom!

Another thing that took the back seat this week was my running plan, but I'm posting regardless.

WeekSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdayTOTAL
1 (8/28)43Y/ST33RESTY/ST13
2 (9/4)BEACH WALK4Y/ST34.5RESTY/ST11.5
3 (9/11)63Y/ST4RAINED OUTY3/Y/ST16
4 (9/18)9RESTY/ST----9
5 (9/25)83Y/ST53YY/ST19
6 (10/2)114Y/ST54YY/ST24
7 (10/9)124Y/ST64YY/ST26
8 (10/16)94Y/ST54YY/ST22
9 (10/23)83Y/ST43YY/ST18
10 (10/30)63Y/ST32YY/ST14
THE WEEK13.1
11/6
Numbers = Miles
Y/ST = Yoga/Strength Training
Y= Yoga
Completed


Hopefully I'll have more time to devote to it this week!  November will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!