Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A few good finds

This recipe.


Season the salmon with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees on a cookie sheet covered in aluminum foil (be sure to lay with the skin side down).


While the salmon is baking, you can make the sauce...

1/2 cup of plain yogurt


2 heaping teaspoons of Dijon mustard


1 tablespoon of dill weed


A squeeze of lemon juice


Mix well


I made brown rice and steamed green beans for our sides.



Husband and I both really loved this recipe, plus it was quick and easy to make and very healthy.  T loved the sauce, but I usually just prefer salmon sans sauce.  But either way, it's a great meal.

Next, these pants.  I've been on the hunt for black cigarette pants for what feels like forever, and I was so excited to find these at Gap on sale for $35 when I was shopping with Jamie this weekend.  They look great paired with a dressy long tank and blazer.


And lastly, finding the Miss Universe pageant on TV to watch for the last leg of my strength training workout tonight (talk about motivation; and of course it was on swimsuit part).  Gosh those girls are gorgeous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!