Thursday, September 29, 2011

Loves of Late: Adios Single Ladies Edition

I hope y'all have had a wonderful week!  I'm sure you're looking forward to the weekend as much as I am.  I think my little brain has had all the phone calls, e-mails and meetings it can take.  Husband is unexpectedly going to be home this weekend, so I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my boys.  There may be some girl time and wedding planning in the works too - which leads me to my first love of late...

Seeing my best friend so, very happy!  Can you tell that she's totally digging being a fiance?


From the looks of their Vegas pictures that I stole from Facebook, she's got the Beyonce he-liked-it-so-he-put-a-ring-on-it pose down pat!  I finally got to see her last night, and we enjoyed a lovely dinner at Firebirds which was where we met to talk proposal and the beginnings of wedding planning when I got back from the beach trip where T proposed.  It was so fun to be back at that same restaurant to kick off another year of planning another big day with my best friend whom I love dearly.  We enjoyed some of our favorites to celebrate...

 

It was so delicious and such a special night.  We may or may not have talked about how excited we are to be one step closer to being pregnant at the same time one day...  I know, I know, we need to slow down, but regardless, we are so very thrilled to be experiencing the same chapters of life together.  I couldn't be more thankful for this amazing time in our lives and for the wonderful men that God has blessed us with.

Finally being successful at giving up this...


To get my carbonation fix every once in a while, I just have a glass of sparkling, mineral water with a splash of grenadine, and I'm good to go. 


 Upcoming reunions with friends!


If the plans hold up, we'll be seeing this gorgeous couple for a NC State game the weekend after Thanksgiving!  I miss my sweet friend, Lo, and her man, Thomas, so much!  Get ready for SweetWater Blue, a Pack win and a sleepover you two!

New Traditions 

Husband is slowly but surely realizing that he married a bit of a holiday freak who will surely try to pack as many traditions as possible into every season.  We have a special date planned for October where we will sip pumpkin spice lattes while meandering through one of these...


And there will most definitely be carving and pumpkin seed roasting afterwards.  I cannot wait.

Husband in glasses...


Even if they're mine and girly.

My cigarette pants!


It's such a fun way to dress up a look, and they are super comfortable.

Whew, that was quite the stream of consciousness.  Bless your heart if you've made it to the end.  Have fun weekending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!