Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekending Autumn Style

I hope y'all had a lovely weekend!  Thomas' tournament in Greenville was cancelled, so I unexpectedly got to have husband home and to myself all weekend.  It was wonderful, and we welcomed the cool weather with some Fall favorites...










Baked ziti and crescent rolls make for the perfect cold, rainy day, comfort meal.  Pumpkin spice candles until I can justify baking an actual pie.  Lazy Sundays on the couch with my sweeties watching football.  Well T watching football...G-dog and I napping.  Dark purple nail polish to celebrate the season and reward myself for sticking to my half marathon training plan!  And the usual weekend shenanigans with my boys...nobody can make me laugh like these two do.  Oh, and I finally got my act together and assembled a summery mantle...



Just in time for Fall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!