Monday, October 3, 2011

I think it's time I had a Rach moment.

Ok, so I'm fairly new to the whole Rachel Zoe deal.  And can I just say that I can't get enough of the show.  I have my DVR set to record all new and repeat episodes, and it may or may not be taking a toll on my marriage.  While the..."BA-NANAS...MAJOR moment... and this is EVERYTHING's continue, T becomes more and more annoyed and insists that the volume be no higher than 15.  I think it's kind of a love or hate situation with this chick, but my vote is love.  I think she is HIL-arious, and I could watch a marathon of old episodes all night if it weren't for my husband and the elephant in the room, otherwise known as Monday night football.

So, since the Buccaneers and Colts have taken over, I thought I would drop in and say hello.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  It was great to have husband home, and we so enjoyed the cool weather.  We were so thankful for the Friday night storm that ushered in the Fall front.  With a gorgeous encore sunset to boot.


Other highlights of the weekend were celebrating Miss Madeline's birthday and a visit with T's parents.  I cannot believe my sweet girl is 12!  It seems like just yesterday when I was meeting her for the first time as a shy, little 7 year old.  She is such a beautiful girl inside and out, and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. 


And I'm so glad I'm still considered "cool" enough to get an invite to her birthday parties.

Afterwards I met up with T and his parents for dinner to visit and discuss anything but the State game.  We're planning a trip to Santa Barbara, CA for February to visit T's sister which I can't wait for.  I just love my in-laws.


The rest of the weekend was spent with T on one side of the couch watching football and me on the other curled up with a good book.  It's our little slice of heaven. 

Oh, and speaking of shows I'm addicted to, here's my favorite PAN AM outfit from this week's episode...


In the words of Rachel, I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!