Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Loves of Late: Sarasota, FL Bound!


I wanted to pop in real fast tonight with some things that have made me smile lately.  Husband and I are flying out early in the morning for Sarasota, FL, so this is going to be short and sweet once again.  I miss taking time to write, but I'm sure that will come with the cold weather and short days.  With that said, on to Loves of Late...

Naps with Gnarly.


I went to look in my phone to find this cute picture of husband, and found this one below that he had taken of me that same day.  Clearly our weekend was jam packed with loads of fun and excitement.  Ha.


New recipes. 

New salmon seasoning below was delicious.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.


I'm also dying to try this Ooey Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Blondie recipe.  I plan to next weekend when T's parents and my Mom come and stay with us.  I would say it's an appropriate pre-marathon meal - wouldn't you?

And some old faithfuls.


P.S.  I need this exact KitchenAid mixer. 


And with all this food talk, it's a good thing Target just started carrying this new DVD!  I'm certain it will become a love of mine as well.


Bethenny never disappoints.  Can't wait to try it out when I get back from Florida. 

Surprises.

T's parents sent me more running socks in the mail!  They are the best and really do help my feet during long distance runs.  Plus they come in really cute colors.


Korinne Seel of Swank Sweets sent me this adorable treat bag today, and the candy inside was just as delicious as the adorable packaging!


Korinne did our gorgeous wedding favors, and if you're in the market for a dessert table, she's your gal!  Go check out her website, and here are a few pictures of the favors from our wedding:



Last but not least, my favorite PAN AM outfits from this week's episode - I think I'm behind one, so I'll have to catch up soon!


Maggie Ryan's on the right - LOVE IT.


Gorgeous!  I always love anything emerald green with gold accents. 

That's all for now.  Gotta make sure my man rests up to win Nationals!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!