Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A few things

I hope y'all are having a wonderful week so far!  Here are a few things that are getting me through my work week...


The new Gavin Degraw CD is so good!  I'm not a huge music person - as in I basically stick to the mainstream, but this is the one artist I've been a fan of since the beginning.  I remember hearing one of his songs on an episode of One Tree Hill forever ago, and I've loved him and bought all of his CDs ever since.  My Mom surprised me with tickets to his concert in Boone on November 11th, and I cannot wait!  My Mom is taking my brothers and I plus our significant others.  It's going to be a blast!  Thanks, Mama!


Hot soup for lunch on these chilly fall days.


Leftover Halloween candy.  We didn't have a single tricker treater this year because of the weather, which made me sad.  However, I never got pumpkins, mums, cobwebs or any other decorations, so I guess a little grinch karma was bound to come my way.


I know, I know, I'm a total nerd, but this Time Magazine Special Edition on the human brain is fascinating.  I can't put it down.

WeekSundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdayTOTAL
1 (8/28)43Y/ST33RESTY/ST13
2 (9/4)BEACH WALK4Y/ST34.5RESTY/ST11.5
3 (9/11)63Y/ST4RESTY3/Y/ST16
4 (9/18)9RESTY/STRESTRESTRESTREST9
5 (9/25)83Y/STRESTREST3620
6 (10/2)103RESTRESTYREST2 (HIKE)15
7 (10/9)5KRESTY/ST36Y416
8 (10/16)94Y/ST54YY/ST22
9 (10/23)9.5RESTRESTRESTRESTRESTREST9.5
10 (10/30)RESTY6/Y33/YY/STY3
THE WEEK13.1
11/6
Numbers = Miles
Y = Yoga
ST = Strength Training
Completed

Being on the last leg of my half marathon training!  My Mom and I will run the "race of death" (as she calls it) bright and early Sunday morning.  T's parents are coming into town this weekend to stay with us too, and I can't wait for our company to get here!  There's also a State vs. Carolina football game in store.  Needless to say, I can't wait for the weekend to be here.


The new Bethenny workout DVD did not disappoint!  I love it.  It has a lot more flow than her first  yoga DVD, and the bonus stretching section is amazing.  I highly recommend it.


And last but not least, a gorgeous outfit that makes me happy.  Maggie Ryan, of course, on the left.  She has hot pink gloves to match too - too cute.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How'd you do at the race?!?! Hoping you did well and are happy with your results. Brian and I would love to come over! It looks like the week of the 14th is pretty open for us except for Tuesday & Wednesday nights. Then it will have to be after Thanksgiving sometime, probably.

    I need to get your email address so we don't just contact each other via comments :) ha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!