Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's been a while

Hey y'all!

So, here's the thing.  I've been diagnosed with anti-Internet/TV-itis, and I don't think I'll be kicking it any time soon.  I just wanted to pop in real quick tonight and say hello since it's been a while.

Last weekend was the best.  I got to spend quality time with my brothers and their girlfriends.



Finally see Gavin Degraw in concert (thanks, Mama!).


In a cute, little 1,200 person auditorium on Appalachian State's campus.  PS - We got to see Carrie Underwood too!  She was there watching David Cook perform.



We got to cheer on the Mountaineers at The Rock.


In the gorgeous, cold weather that I love.


And have fun with my silly husband.

Now we're back to the real world of busy work schedules, and to be honest I really just want to do my homework for the Beth Moore Bible Study Jamie and I are participating in at night.  Breaking Free is SO good so far, and I just can't get enough. 


So, that's what I've been up to.  I wanted to share these two songs too that I absolutely love.  All Mom's should play this first song for their daughters. 




Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!