Thursday, December 22, 2011

Newlywed Christmas Gift Exchange

Remember the all inclusive dinner from my Secret Santa?  Well...let's just say Mr. Gnarls has a bit of a stomach ache this evening...


I'm pretty sure he won't be indulging in any Parmesan any time soon.


Husband says, "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit".  I'm thinking the glove fits by the look of our puppy.

Regardless the dinner was delicious.




Gnarls had the chance to come clean.


He wouldn't budge.


Then it was time for presents!


And now husband is setting up his XBOX 360 downstairs, while I wait for my new camera to charge:)




So excited about this new hobby! 

Thanks for helping husband out, Lo!!!  You sure did play it cool on the phone today:)  P.S.  Can I go ahead and sign up for lessons from you now?!?

Merry Christmas, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Now you have to post photos from this camera instead of the I phone! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!