Thursday, January 19, 2012

Loves of Late: It's Late Edition

TGI-almost-F!  I was hoping to pop in and say hello sooner this week, but now it's Thursday night, I'm sleepy and at a loss for any type of meaningful words.  So, I'll just name three loves of late before I say goodnight.

Finally getting out to the RBC Center to cheer on our Alma mater.  Husband and I went with great friends, and loved every minute of seeing the Pack take and KEEP the lead.  Go State!


Yoga.  It's become something I can't live without. 



Sticking to our resolution of better food choices and not eating out during the week.  And husband rewarding me with reservations to Mo's Diner for tomorrow night.  I can't wait to head back to our ol' first date stomping grounds.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!