Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hubs finished the dresser

I'm so proud of my man.  Look at this beauty.



After completing our headboard project, husband and I were inspired to start piecing together our master bedroom one inexpensive item at a time.  After refinishing the dresser and spicing up the hardware, we have our next, new addition.  Thanks for all your hard work, husband!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Husband went up to the mountains to snowboard today and dropped off Gnarly boy with GiGi for the week while we're in California.  I miss my boy already!  Who is going to keep watch over the house and keep my feet warm tonight?!



Sorry for the blur, but seriously, look at that face.

I'll be back tomorrow with a marriage ephiphany, but now it's time for the Grammys in bed with husband.  Go Adele!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!