Monday, March 12, 2012

A Few Totally Random Things

#1  I could never be one of those people who is done with their Christmas shopping by October; presents burn holes in my pockets.  Once I have them, I have to give them.  So T got the chance to get one of his birthday gifts a week early.  Naturally, he didn't object.   


#2  No, I'm not pregnant, but yes, I mark baby stuff I love already.  Pottery Barn has started sending us their kids edition; I couldn't help myself.  The polka dots, the yellow elephants, all the white - love it.


#3  Husband learned a new trick!  I just love this boy. 

    
I'll be back soon, but for now it's time for Bethenny Ever After followed by the last Hunger Games book! 

1 comment:

  1. I like elephants for baby stuff right now, too!! I was trying to find a fabric that had the color light gray with elephants on it yesterday - my mom's going to make me a car seat cover for baby #2. But I couldn't find any fabric I liked online. :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!