Monday, April 9, 2012

A little project...

Husband and I decided to add a little fun to the kitchen over the weekend...


And after a few coats of chalkboard paint, we had just that. 



I'm a list kind of gal, so these walls are perfect for me.  I plan to fill them up with To Do's, daily reminders and notes:)

Our countdowns have me pretty excited too - 4 days until two of our favorite people come to visit and 12 days until our trip to the Outer Banks!

Our puppy has had a bit of an attitude lately, so we decided to start a little, behavior tally.  Gnarls being the good boy, Snarls being the bad boy.  You see where this is headed...


 
It was a quick and easy project, and a fun way to add a little personality to the kitchen.  Hope everyone had a great Monday!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave comments!